Re: [Epic] Couple Questions

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 23:36:32 -0400

Welcome to the list!

> 1. The barrage template- when firing my artillery at say a boyz mob,
and I

- You can place the template on any spot in range.
- Based on what you cover, that's the FP of the weapon.
- Add the FP to your other FP and figure out how many dice you get.
- You kill what's closest first, up to the last enemy in range of your
detachment.

> 2. What method for the flyers have people found to be the best, use
the

In our games here in NJ, we definitely prefer to have the flyers
complete their path across the board rather than hitting the
afterburners and disappearing.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius