[Epic] Couple Questions

From: Capt Caveman <fscws_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 19:10:55 -0800 (AKDT)

I'm new to the list and tried to catch up to the list here by reading the
past files, needless to say that lasted shortly.

Anway here are my questions:

1. The barrage template- when firing my artillery at say a boyz mob, and I
can fit 3 stands under it, am I limited to shooting at the nearest stands
of that detachment (in that case the nearest detachment as well)? If not
do I roll to hit the units under the template only or add up the units and
add them to the other barrages for a firepower total and roll on the
chart? There was some discussion on that in my gaming group with no clear
outcome from it.

2. What method for the flyers have people found to be the best, use the
ones in the rulebook where the attack then "disapper" or have them follow
all the way across the battle field taking snapfire?

Well, that's all that I can remember for now.

Thanks all,
Capt Caveman IG commander

Chris Secrest reply to: fscws_at_...
 \ There are 3 types of people in the world. Those that can count /
  \ count and those that can't. /