[Epic] Detahcments

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 13:58:25 +0930

In a post I sent this morning I had a detachment consisting of 6
LandRaiders and 6 Attack bikes.

After I sent the message I realised that just losing the bikes would put
the detachment at half strength. Added to this, I was going to use the
bikes as a fast attack force for early disruption with LandRaiders doing
the majority of the damage.

This means I lose the bikes (likely, in fact they are there for that
purpose) and I lose the morale. What I might do is replace them with 3 Land
Speeders.

Any thoughts?

-----

Chris Pinson