Re: [Epic] List Mechanics

From: Peter Andersson II <cokke_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 08:21:27 +0200 (MET DST)

> I have a couple of questions about the way the list runs; if anybody knows
> the answers I'd appreciate hearing them:
>
> 1. How does it que the messages? For example, today I sent a message that
> was read and responded to and received by me before I received a message I
> had posted earlier.

It is a long way to Sweden, sometimes. Messages might get stuck and
other messages just floats passed it. 8-)

> 2. Where, in the meat world, is "ts.umu.se?"

It is in Umea, Sweden. Umea is a city in the northeast of Sweden.
Oh, and there should be a small circle above the a in Umea.

> Nickles

cokke_at_... |
 dvlpan_at_... | http://www.ts.umu.se/~cokke | Peter "Cokke" Andersson
My language is my own and any resemblance to any real language is purely
coincidental.