(wrong string) �r�tique

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 23:57:32 PDT

>> Hum... If I remember well (IIRW?) I had to call the Inquisition
>>about
>> some tentacles found on our dear Erik, I think that I will call
>> them
>> soon, it's clear that you're not loyal to the Emperor if you
>> don't
>> sleep enough, H�r�tique! :o)
>
>Uh.. it's my devotion to the Emperor that keeps me awake! Uh..

OK, OK, I believe you for this time... Pick up your tentacle and move
on... Tentacle?! Hey, you! Stop running, come back immediatly! :P

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 09/10/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/