Re: [Epic] Squat point costs

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 06:39:43 PDT

You wrote :

>I'm sorry, M'lords,
>
>but I really need an help from you. Being a Squat player I once
>bought some Thunder-Fire cannons and a Cyclops, hoping to find their
>point costs in Titan Legions. Then I had in my hands Titan Legions,
>read the good stats for those weapons, and cryed in agony when I
>found no point costs. Is there anybody who can help me???
>
>Thanks in advance
>-Andrea Langhi
> a.langhi_at_...

If you need this kind of information about Space Marine / Titan
Legion, check the EPICentre, you will find all the army cards of all
the races!

You will find the URL on my link page (see below).

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 09/10/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/