RE: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 10:15:53 -0400

>AFAIK the loyal chapters involved were the Imperial Fists (working
>also as a bodyguard of the Emperor), White Scars, and Iron Hands
>(operating the Heavy weapons on the Bastions). I remember that there
>was also a Chapter who arrived late and took the Chaos forces from
>behind, as like as the Space Wolves did when the Fang was besieged,
>but I'm not sure...
>
>-Andrea Langhi
> a.langhi_at_...

When the seige on earth commenced the Dark Angels were still fighting way
off on the eastern fringe I believe. Once they finished there they headed
over to earth just in enough time to chase the chaos ships out to the eye
of terror. The only thing that stopped the seige of earth was the death of
Horus, once he died the chaos gods lost interest in the battle all the
deamons went back to the warp and most of the renegade chapters lost moral,
and went runnin

Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

I'm an american!
do you know what that means?
it means my forefathers got
kicked out of every decent country in the world!