Re: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: <HornedRat_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 16:40:18 -0400 (EDT)

<< I will say I don't recall the :"Crimson Fists are dead" or the "Crimson
 Fists
  guard earth" or the "Imperial Fists guard Earth" notes before. Where
 are people
 finding this? I have the majority of the older stuff, and I have the 40K
 Ultramarines
 Codex, and I don't recall all of this.

The whole Crimson Fists-Ork-Missile thing is in the Rogue Trader book, in a
few places I think, mostly in the battle scenario in that book. On the
Imperial Fists colour page in codex Ultras it talks about the Fists guarding
Earth.

HornedRat