Re: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: Oki Purwanto <oki_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 06:19:20 +0800

At 01:23 PM 9/11/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Sauron1 writes;Thomas you know about that motto of yours,( Dark Angels
>never die, They just go back to the Rock and Regroup )I always had a sneaky
>suspicion those Dark Angels all were cursed with everlasting life, not only
>the Unforgiven they chase after. I,ll bet the entire chapter can never die
>and that Ghost Black Legion are Unforgiven that have repented and are able
>to transport themselves from that rock to wherever needed. That short story
>about the Dark Angel inquisitor killing that tech because he found a secret
>site with suspended animation units showing no life signs would fit right
>with the idea! sauron1

I think you have it mixed up Sauronl :)
The traitor DA are known as the Fallen Angels.
DA together with their successor chapters there are 3 of them (Angels of
Vengeance, Angels of Absolution, Angels of Rdedemption) are known as the
Unforgiven.

And the short story about the tech being killed upon discovering that some
poor sod supposed to be alive does not have any life signs, I thought that
was referring to :
1. The Emperor
2. A SM from the Legion of the Damned.

Regards