Re: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 17:02:33 -0400

At 11:00 AM 9/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Statement to the current sitting council on The Imperial Fists Chapter
>history and current activities,
> 1. I think all of you need to stop speculating as to the where- abouts of
>Lion. As a general philosophy of how we live on The Rock, we believe it to
>be bad to talk about the dead. When a dead person's name is mentioned in
>the living world it cause them to stir in their eternal slumber.
> 2. Luther was a traitor and is dead.
> 3. And who are these "Fallen Dark Angels" you keep referring to?
> The only thing I can say for certain to the majority of you is that in the
>past, when people have gotten to nosey, they disappear. Whatever missions
>the Emperor has given our Chapter is for us to know and nobody else. I'm
>sure Many of your Chapters have your own missions to fulfill for the
>Emperor. I think it would be disrespectful to divulge the details of such
>missions, as confidences would be broken and possible resentment towards
>another Chapter created, because of a perceived missions of less importance
>and responsibility. Every Chapters mission is vital to the continued
>existence of the Imperium and the eternal life of the Emperor. We, the
>Dark Angels, will maintain this position, and defend with the utmost
>passion to keep secret, any missions assigned to us.
>
> As to our members not dying and going back to The Rock to regroup is in
>reference to their gene-seed. Our Apothecary have the highest rate of
>recover of any other Chapter. Many Chapters will debate the validity of
>this statistic, but facts are facts.
>
>Thank you for your time.

As if the Dark Angels did not get resentment from almost every other major
chapter already. The Space wolves, well thats obvious, the Ultra Marines,
and all of thier get, because the Dark Angels are the Emporers favored, the
Blood Angels, becasue the Dark Angels were not on earth helping to defend
the Imperium at the siege and thier own primarch was killed, how many more
are there

Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

I'm an american!
do you know what that means?
it means my forefathers got
kicked out of every decent country in the world!