Re: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 11:00:41 -0500

Statement to the current sitting council on The Imperial Fists Chapter
history and current activities,
        1. I think all of you need to stop speculating as to the where- abouts of
Lion. As a general philosophy of how we live on The Rock, we believe it to
be bad to talk about the dead. When a dead person's name is mentioned in
the living world it cause them to stir in their eternal slumber.
        2. Luther was a traitor and is dead.
        3. And who are these "Fallen Dark Angels" you keep referring to?
        The only thing I can say for certain to the majority of you is that in the
past, when people have gotten to nosey, they disappear. Whatever missions
the Emperor has given our Chapter is for us to know and nobody else. I'm
sure Many of your Chapters have your own missions to fulfill for the
Emperor. I think it would be disrespectful to divulge the details of such
missions, as confidences would be broken and possible resentment towards
another Chapter created, because of a perceived missions of less importance
and responsibility. Every Chapters mission is vital to the continued
existence of the Imperium and the eternal life of the Emperor. We, the
Dark Angels, will maintain this position, and defend with the utmost
passion to keep secret, any missions assigned to us.

        As to our members not dying and going back to The Rock to regroup is in
reference to their gene-seed. Our Apothecary have the highest rate of
recover of any other Chapter. Many Chapters will debate the validity of
this statistic, but facts are facts.

Thank you for your time.

At 02:28 PM 9/12/97 +0000, you wrote:
>> Lion El'Johnson is not kept in suspended animation. In the Angels of
>> death
>> codex (Wh40k) he is said to have been carried away by the watchers int
>> the dark (or somthing mysterious) therefore his body was never found
>> only Luther was found crying more than half insane.
>>
>Following Angels of Death this is the situation:
>
>All of the First Company know of Luther's betrayal and the Fallen,
>none else.
>
>In the first company only Azrael knows that under the Rock there is a
>prison where Luther is kepte and sometimes used as an oracle. Once
>Luther said that he was waiting for the return of Lion El'Johnson to
>be atoned of his sins.
>
>None knows that in the deep recesses of the Rock lays the body of
>Lion El'Johnson, attended by the Watchers in the Dark, waiting to
>come back (maybe he is waiting for Leman Russ...)
>
>Hope to Help
>
>-Andrea Langhi
> a.langhi_at_...
Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians
Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!
seether_at_...

Check out "The Rock", still under construction, so don't complain!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8705/