Re: [Epic] Stupid Question

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 17:24:37 -0400

At 08:16 AM 9/12/97 -0700, you wrote:
>At 08:02 AM 9/12/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>Sauron1 writes; Using Epic2nd order markers are we? Laying the blast
>>markers with edges touching? The Heretical slide towards the better system
>>is starting! sauron1
>>

> E40K comes with "order dice", but of course they only give you six in the
>box. (What, only six detachments in the whole game, three per side. Ummm,
>main force and two flanks? Please...)
>

>Nickles

Well, how many should come with the game? 12, 6 per side? How 'bout 32 for
those really big games? Or you could use your own, your buddy can use his,
and if you can't stand using paper with Overwatch written on it then you can
buy a dice blister pack.

If your going to complain about GW, complain about their prices for boxed
sets, not the main box.

To show that I am not being mean, here are my rules for using D6's as order dice

1=Special
2=Assault
3=Overwatch
4=March
5=Immobilized
6=Broken

Come to think of it, wouldn't it be cool if you rolled order dice for out of
command units. Broken means they are broken, and must run, Immobilized means
they suffer from normal out of command rules, and special means they can
make a normal move. No prepatory barrages, or flak attacks. That means you
can have a bunch of rhino's try to assault the enemy, or go on overwatch.
What do you guys think

Tyler