[Epic] Stupid Question

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 03:55:56 PDT

Salutations,

There is my stupid question of the week... :)

When do you give special orders?
        a- Just before any player moves
        b- During your mvt phase, when you decide that this
detachment will be in assault or overwatch

This may be a stupid question but there is no information about that in
the Rules...
In my gaming group we used a- then b- and now we use old Space Marine
order markers and give our orders in the same way of the old version
(ie orders are placed face down in front of each detachment before the
initiative)

Note : You can now find the Aman detachment on L'Ordinateur's Home
Page!

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 09/12/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/