Re: [Epic] In defence of GW. Sort Of.

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 14:31:57 -0600

>The thing that really bugs me is that if this true it will be the third
>DIFFERENT way to set up a figure. If anyone thinks this isn't a nasty way to
>make old figures redundant, and make you buy new ones, well...

There is no problem here. Simply use your old cavalry figures, just as
the Primarchs have continuously told us we will be able to. Since
your old figures are perfectly usable, no one is forced to buy new
ones.

Allen (The EPIC Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
If you have EPIC questions, send them to: allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Andy Chambers and Jervis Johnson.
Send all other correspondance to: allen_at_...