Re: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 23:21:13 -0400

At 08:54 AM 9/13/97 +0800, you wrote:
>At 07:39 PM 9/11/97 -0400, you wrote:
>
>>I was making a comment on the fact that Sauron1 thought that The legion of
>>the Damned could have comeout from the Fallen angels, I personnaly do not
>>believe this idea, I know I'm not well versed in most marine chapters but
>>for the most part, but I do know Dark Angels and Chaos
>>

>So who do you play more, DA or Chaos ? Would you think DA (or at least the
>Deathwing) would really go ballistics when facing Chaos - due to its' past ?

I play both Dark Angels and Chaos, mostly chaos and a little dabbling in
Dark Angels, in 40k I play both pretty solid in Epic40k I play Chaos,
Eldar, and Fallen Dark angels, Painted in fallen colors and put them in
thier own detachments, they use normal chaos rules but no deamon engines or
anything like that.

I don't think DA would go balastic, most of them don't understand why they
hunt Chaos like they do, The Deathwing and the Ravenwing know the story,
Ravenwing because their job is to make sure no one gets away, so they need
to know what they're looking for. Nothing the Dark Angels do is Balistic,
they are the cold fish of the marines, slow to anger, slow to calm. When
they go after something it's more of single minded determination. They get
one thing in thier mind and they do it untill it is finished. More of a
stalking idea then Balistic.

Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

I'm an american!
do you know what that means?
it means my forefathers got
kicked out of every decent country in the world!