RE: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 09:02:35 -0400

>There are some funny explanations on how the 2nd and the 11th (?) legions
>got wiped out.
>
>But seriously I think the reasons the two legions got delisted was becaused
>these legions got wiped out, as opposed to doing something dastardly or
>cowardly. IIRC there was a mention of a chapter (not legion) who was
>delisted because the whole chapter got lost in the Warp for many hundred
>years. So you might be right there :)
>
>In another case, there was another chapter who got wiped out and delisted
>until some other SM recovered the Chapter's banner, upon which permission
>was given to restart the chapter again. But this is from some fluff, from at
>least 8 plus years ago, it is so long ago.
>
>Regards
>Oki

I didn't get the idea from fluff. I wanted them to worship the Emperor, but
not know that he was slain by Horus (Mortally wounded, whatever) The only
way I can do that is if the Chapter was from the first founding, and then
they would have to be one of the erased Legions.

I also didn't want to do the, "went to this planet, became king, emperor
found him, started chapter" song and dance

Tyler