Re: [Epic] Memories ...

From: Oki Purwanto <oki_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 00:01:50 +0800

At 10:50 AM 9/13/97 -0400, Aaron P Teske wrote:

>Excerpts from Epic: 13-Sep-97 [Epic] Memories ... by Chris Pinson_at_...
>> Oki wrote...
>>
>> Gack ! WD #98 ? You sure go way back Aaron, way back.
>
>I keep telling y'all, I don't go that far back, I just make it look that
>way! I liked the background so much that I've picked up lots of the
>older stuff, and am very glad I did so... I've got WD 97, 98, then I
>jump to 111 and jump upwards from there. (Hmm, the largest number of
>consecutive WDs is 139, 140, 141... the Space Fleet stuff. Oh, and
>151-153, which has a lot of Dwarf and Squat stuff, as well as a Gotrek &
>Felix short story. ^_^ )

I know, I know. I was refering to your collection. I got some WD before they
got into WH40K. Used them for AD&D - anyone remember Houris and Barbarians ?
But I threw them all away - thinking that these guys would never be as big
or as good as Dragon mag !

Regards
Oki

>Yup, yup. Paint some of your enemy's blood on it to make it work
>better... sure. ^_- I also like the one on how to start your car:
>
>"Strike the first rune upon .....
>"If the second rune is not good....
>"A libation should be offered.....
>full activation by depressing the large panel marked 'ON'."

No wonder SM are always doing the assaulting. I can't imagine them
responding to a sudden attack/ambush in this manner :P

>Basically, whack it around a bit with a wrench, give it some gas and/or
>oil (the libation) and then hit the on switch. ^_^
>

>> This brings me to another point ... Why do they always address you as "Man"
>> in GW ???

"What you doing here, man ?!! " either that or
"Abominations !" or
"Slaanesh sacrifice"

Regards
Oki