Re: [Epic] Couple Questions

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 00:15:07 -0500

Mike Bowen wrote:

> Chainmail... that is going back a ways
>
> you liked striker II? i thought striker was much better.
> took forever to design a tank, but it was kind of cool.
> if you want funky math in unit design, try heavy gear..Ack!

I really like "Command Decision" the base game for Striker II. Striker
II has less in common with Striker I than Epic 40K does with SM/TL

Even the fluff is changed...

> do you have the URL for the netepic stuff?

This is the one I have book marked. I am not sure if this is the
current state of the game, but it will get you started towards the
right spot.http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/netepic.html