Re: [Epic] Some Sample Ork Klans

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 00:08:48 -0500

Matthew Weyna wrote:

> Anyways, I have been meaning
> to ask, II cant seem to find any Imperial Artilery, but I wave a bit of
> Squat artillery. I was going too use the Mortars and Thudd Guns. Any
> ruleings?

Option two. I have CJ #20 Both of them count as SQUAT support weapons,
which is different from IG/SM support weapons, I just noticed. Silly me, I
had just skimmed over the Squat army list, because I don't do a lot of
squats, but I did see "Support weapnons" and assumed that it was the same.
It's not.

Ok here is the stat line for them:
Squat Support.
move 10cm range 45cm fp 2 assault 0 armor 4+ notes: Artillery 15pts

vs
Marine Support
move 10cm range 45cm FP A/T assault 0 armor 4+ no notes 13pts

Make sense, lets go with that one.

> Matthew "I gnna DIIIEE" Weyna

Dat Da Truth Humie pig...
 ... WarLord Tunez ...