Re: [Epic] [E40k] Medics

From: Antony Van Der Linden <Antony.VanDerLinden_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 15:40:19 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 15 Sep 1997, Chris Pinson wrote:

> Medic Ability.
> Once per turn the Medic can heal any INFANTRY stand in the same detachment.
> This gives any one stand the Save special ability for single hit.

        Did you intend for the save to be called and made as soon as the
hit happens or leave it till the end of the turn/phase/whatever. Making it
'as it happens' avoids the "Oh, that stand is worth more so I'll try to
save that one instead", but this could represent the the Medic leaving a
trooper to rush and save the <insert more important person here>.
        I'm torn between the two at the moment.What was your intention
Chris, and what does everyone else think?

Thanks,
        Tony.

 Tony VanDerLinden - | If one synchronised swimmer drowns,
 E-mail: | do the rest have to drown too?
 Antony.VanDerLinden_at_... |