Re: [Epic] Chapter Master

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 00:49:24 PDT

You wrote :

>What do you folks use as you Chapter Master in E40K?
>
>I was thinking about putting a captain with four terminators.

For my Iron Wolves/Space Wolves Chapters I use a captain (the guy with
the sword) and 4 Terminators (Iron Guards/Wolf Guards).
Now you can use an all "officers" stand to represent him if you don't
use this kind of unit as captains for your detachments.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 09/12/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/