Re: [Epic] [E40k] Medics

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 08:59:39 -0400

> I think a suitable Marine figure would be the assassin figure painted
all
> white. The claw sort of looks like the ... damn, I can't remember the
name
> of the thing medic use to extract geneseed with.

Why not use the actual Apothecary figure? And what's this assassin
figure you're talking about?

> What do people think about the techmarine stuff ???

Seems fine to me, I'll give it a run in one of our upcoming games.
Doesn't seem like there would be any problem with it. On the other
hand in my last game I saw three Nobz stands make 14 consecutive
saves...

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius