Re: [Epic] Imperial detatchments

From: Matthew Weyna <burb96_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 11:18:50 -0500

HornedRat_at_... wrote:

> Anyone out there got any Imperial detatchments that seem to work well
> on the
> battlefield? Or any good anti-Eldar tactics?
>
> HornedRat

  Well, I used to play Eldar back in SM times, and I noticed that they
are very weak against artillery. Since most of their units are so small,
its easy to break them. Just keep pounding for a couple turns and they
will either..<a> Die horendously....
<b> Get their bikes (and they WILL have bikes) around to your artilley
cutting that off.

 Not much help but, its worth a try.

Matthew "I gonna DIIIEE" Weyna