Re: [Epic] Couple Questions

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 13:43:05 -0500

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; Michael; I am contemplating making my Imperial Guard into
> Techguard, but I want to keep the Assault, Ratlings and Ogrins. I am going
> to buy the range of Chimera for them, I have as I have said a small Knight
> house, as support and plenty of Warhounds, Reavers, and Warlords. Do you
> think the Epic2nd or new Scutarrii organization (which I haven't researched
> )would be better? sauron1

  The Scutarrii is the old Tech-Guard/Knights Armies transtalted into a E40K
army list. If you are playing Epic 2nd, well, go with it. If your playing
E40K get a copy of CJ 21. I know I will never be using the IG infantry, but
will be doing Tech Guard, as they don't have the same hosed commander rules
that IG do.