Re: [Epic] Memories ...

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 17:19:23 -0400

Sauron1 {who it is rumored to have been around since before metal figures
}writes; The earliest WD I have still is #100. There was a game called Dark
Future, which was a post Apocalypse world of the ROAD WARRIOR movie. The
cars looked better,but it still was GorcaMorka! The most interesting
articles were about Chainsaw Warrior. The reason I have it is the article
on page 71 Medics in 40k. The chart used 1-100 dice roll for wounds, the
number of turns the figure would be out of action and the penalty to his
subsequent actions. sauron1