RE: [Epic] Memories ...

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 13:17:38 -0500

>Someone wrote ....
>
>Gack ! WD #98 ? You sure go way back Aaron, way back.
>
>Scenario ... I walk into GW. One of the DayGlo abortions runs up to me and
>hollers ... "Hey man, have you seen this stuff before?". I say "Yeah, I
>bought Rogue Trader when it first came out and had a copy of WFB 2nd
>edition". He runs off screaming.

------> ALLRIGHT!!!! Someone else had this . I started to wonder if I
was the only one.People used to get so wound up about 3rd ed, and I
thought I was one of the forgotten...In fact, I still have it: 3 books
in a box, tucked away in the closest next to RT and it's supplements. We
used to alternate between it and "Battlesystem"(1st ed, which I still
have also...). My WD's only go back to 114 though - didn't need it much
til the 40K stuff started coming out.Picked it up when I saw the ad for
40K and "Chapter Approved", which was the first Ork & Eldar supplement.

Chris Miller