Re: [Epic] Couple Questions

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 10:06:37 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 15-Sep-97 RE: [Epic] Couple Questions by Carl
Woodrow_at_...
> I am sorry but I have to disagree with you over the pricing point. I =
> don't know what the export pricing is like, but in the UK the newly =
> released Tyranid's actually show a significant drop in price per model.

We were, IIRC, talking plastic, not the metal. The cost for your basic
plastic troops has increased dramatically, from $15/5 sprues to $10/2
sprues.

[snip]
> I know that GW models are not cheap, but bear in mind it is a hobby and =
> few hobbies are. Compared to computer games where the life expectancy is =
> on average 1 month, the 'bangs for bucks' value of GW minis is =
> significantly better in the long term.

1 month?!?! Wow. And here I still play the Melee game from Star Control 2....

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...