[Epic] House rules, CJ rules, campaigns, etc.

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 21:59:09 -0600 (CST)

I'm sorry to bother everyone on the list about this, but my hard drive
recently crashed, so I lost all of my "GW stuff" archives. Could everyone
on the list please send me any house rules, CJ rules, campaigns, etc. that
they've posted to the list before (hell, send me stuff you haven't posted to
the list too). Off hand I can only remember a couple, such as Lorenzo's
Phoenix Lord rules, the campaigns from some white dwarf, the Mentor legion,
and a whole mess of CJ articles.

I realize that this is probably a bother, but I really would appreciate it a
lot.

Thanks in advance!

Michael the Liu