Re: [Epic] Couple Questions

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 09:29:40 -0500

Kelley, Kevin J., JCS wrote:

> >From: Andy Skinner[SMTP:askinner_at_...]
> >Capt Caveman wrote:
> >> Since the Mekboy Gargant is so small do people still use it as a Gargant?
> >
> >I was thinking about making him a Stompa-in-Chief. But the
> >Stompa stats aren't so exciting, so maybe I'd make him a
> >War Engine version of the Stompa. He just doesn't look big
> >enough next to the other gargants.
>
> Is the Mekboy Gargant another name for the E40k plain "Gargant" or is
> it different form the three in
> the new Army lists?

In Titan Legions, there were Mega Gargants, Great Gargants, Slasha
Gargants, and Mekboy Gargants. I think the latter two have been
combined into the current "Gargant", but the Mekboy Gargant is
somewhere in size between a Stompa and a Slasha, in my opinion
closer to the Stompa. It looks a lot like a Stompa with special
bits to it.

andy
askinner_at_...