[Epic] [ESM/TL]Shokk Attack -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 14:48:09 +0000

Greetings fellows,

I was wondering about on of the most terrible weapons in the Ork arsenal:
the Shokk attack detatchment. How many times does the detachment
shoot? 4 as the nomber of bases or just one, being a powerful shot??

We play that each stand fires once. (A detachment was 4 stands, is a
Mekboy support card and is worth 100 points).

Also, I a single stand of my Mole Mortar battery is hit by a Shokk attack,
does the whole battery loose his Fire phase 'cause it is pinned in H2H?

It is your choice. Either the whole battery waits until the advance phase
and only fires at targets it can see, or the remaining weapons in the battery
fire in the First Fire phase thus loosing the barrage points of the pinned
stand.

Again: if my Super Heavy machine is hit and survives, does it has the Fire
fase or is it lost due to the H2H?

If it is on First Fire, it loses that and can only fire in the advance phase, if it
is on Advance orders it fires as normal.

Ok, no more. Thanx

-Andrea Langhi
      a.langhi_at_...

Krass, remembering to admit to a reply this time.
Since there are too many Chris's on the list I will be signing in my Klingon
persona from now on.
Chris is dead, long live Krass.