Re: [Epic] Couple Questions

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 07:52:17 -0700 (PDT)

> If sales fall off (i.e. for High Elves once they were the weakest kids
> on the block)

In the store where I worked High Elves sold better than Orcs, Empire,
Undead, Skaven and Chaos Dwarves before the new army book (and for that
time when there was no army book at all).

My point? I think the 'rules creep' is nearly non-existant. New armies
are always decried as more powerful until the next army comes out and
previous lists are forgotten. In WHFB, virtually no lists are appreciably
weaker than the others (maybe Empire).

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9