Re: [Epic] Memories ...

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 12:38:13 -0700 (PDT)

> At 05:19 PM 9/15/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >Sauron1 {who it is rumored to have been around since before metal figures
> >}writes; The earliest WD I have still is #100. There was a game called Dark
> >Future, which was a post Apocalypse world of the ROAD WARRIOR movie. The
> >cars looked better,but it still was GorcaMorka! The most interesting
> >articles were about Chainsaw Warrior. The reason I have it is the article
> >on page 71 Medics in 40k. The chart used 1-100 dice roll for wounds, the
> >number of turns the figure would be out of action and the penalty to his
> >subsequent actions. sauron1
> >

> I've seen that one! I think a friend has it around somewhere...

I have Dark future, it is a really cool game. Does anyone know where I
can get a copy of White line Fever?

> Chainsaw Warrior was a pretty cool game, but VERY hard to ever win.

I won it the first time I played, but have never done so since. It
depends too much on luck, and since my luck is horrible (i rolled 6 1s
and a two on seven dice the other day)
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of