[Epic] Exodites -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 09:18:15 +0000

     I was offered Exodite Knights for SM/TL a year ago when I phoned
GWUK
     Mail Order. Of course they'll deny all knowledge now, but the moulds
     are there...

     -Andy-

I was offered them too, and I took them.

There are three different types

A triceratops type thing with a las cannon on a platform on its back.

A tyranosaur type thing with 2 Eldar on its back, one has a lance.

Some smaller (raptor size) things with a single Eldar with a lance on its
back. There were three of these.

Krass (the Klingon alterego of Chris)