[Epic] Dis assembling glued parts

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 17:13:00 +0800

 Anyone had any success with not
>gluing weapons onto Titans so that they can be removed at will? I was
>thinking of using some brass wire as a pin, making it a bit longer than
>I normally would for a permanent glued joint. The alternative is to buy
>more titans....muhahahaha!
>
>Philip

Speaking along the same line, I bought an assembled Ork Great Gargant. The
model was not assembled (glued) too well, and I was thinking of taking it
apart. I recalled someone mentioning that dipping in hot boiling water will
melt the super glue, is this true ? I have separated the Gargant from its
feet, by pulling it apart :) but the other parts are simply too tough :P.

Anybody would like to share their experience ?

Regards
Oki