Re: [Epic] cheese

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 07:06:28 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 4-Feb-97 Re: [Epic] cheese by John A Chapman_at_...
> by far the best eldar titan weapon . On that note who regularly uses a:eldar
> titans without at least one pulsar and who uses the wing rocket launches as
> opposed to the lasers (always thought 4BP with no save mod sucked).

    I use wing rocket launchers quite often! About half the time, in
fact. I also have a double Tremor-Cannon Titan that has no Pulsars on
it.

1) You have to order from GWUK in order to field a cheesy titan with 2
Turbo Laser Destructor wings.

2) It's cheesy. In return, I expect not to see things such as Plasma
Destructor/3 one-shot missiles Titans or multiple T-hawks across the
field from me.

Mark