Re: [Epic] Diminishing background and STC discoveries (was

From: Andrea Langhi <a.langhi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 13:44:00 +0000

>I also remember reading somewhere about templates being so flexible you
>could make whatever was in the plans out of whatever material was available
>on the world. It said something about even being able to make Rhino's out
>of wood.

I'm not exactly sure about the wooden Rhino... a Hand Flamer hit
would cause havoc... anyway surely was written somewere that there is
a great flexibility about the matherial of construction, based
primary around the disponibility of the world where the tank is made.
Anyway I don't like too much the STC idea... as a 40K player I have
seen the ancestors of the actual Imperial weapons (the ones owned by
Chaos) and in many cases I must say thet they were BETTER!!! Also I
think that an army should have a major degree of weapons flexibility
than the actual allowed by the Epic system... but I'm going off topic
in 40K... if the discussion about this interests we can go on...

-Andrea Langhi
      a.langhi_at_...