Re: [Epic] Battle report (IG vs. 'Nids) (longish)

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 09:49:41 -0700 (PDT)

>> That has to be one of the most impressive things I've ever heard of
>> involving a Warlord Titan. Well done, my condolences to the Hive Mind.
>>
> <snip>
> Yeah... pretty lucky. Me being an old epic player, I was a little
> shocked when the Destructor won and automatically killed both
> opponents just for having a chainfist. Seemed a little unfair to
> me....

I don't know if this is specifically covered in the rules, but it would
make more sense to me if the automatic HTH kills for a CCW were limited to
the number of CCWs. IE, you could only kill two opponents if you had two
CCWs. Now since the tentacles neutralized 1 of them, you would
automatically kill one WE of your choice and damage the other normally.
That would seem a little more reasonable to me.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9