Re: [Epic] 40k, assault SM

From: Sakari Pajulampi <zeeman_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 08:04:01 +0300

Derek Tabor wrote:

> I do not know if this list is for 40k, but I can't seem to unsubscribe
> so I
> am askeing a 40k question.
>
> Do assault squads in 40k have dispersion formation (4" cohesion)?
>
> Derek

  One assault squad has this: Blood angels Death company. (these guys
rule anyway with 2 wounds, being berserkers and havin jumppacks and 50pt
Jummpack cost to whole DC so you can have 30 DC horde and Jumppacks cost
50pt :P)
then again, Blood Angels have Vet. Assault squads and normal assault
squads.
What's lovely they're marine faction so you can make shooty army easily
and have rocking HTH too. :)