Re: [Epic] [E40K/WH40K]Together!!

From: Scott Herring <sjherr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 22:06:39 -0500

Andrea Langhi wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if any of you, during the eons, ever tried to play a
> double battle, E40K (SM is less good for doing so) for some turns and
> then, when the armies close in, converting it into a WH40K battle???
>
> I'd be very interested in some infos about this sort of game!
>
> Thanks
> -Andrea Langhi
> a.langhi_at_...

   Funny you should ask. The 27th and 28th we are doing just that.
5000 pts aside orks vs. imperial. We plan on using epic 40k rule until
units get within 15cm and then deploy those units onto a 40k battle
field. The epic detachments are not representing 40k armies. The
figures for 40k will be waiting on a table ready to be sent into action
as needed. With a little luck I'll be able to tell you how it went.

Scott