Re: [Epic]Flavour,Sabres, and Orky Organisations

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 14:28:09 -0700

As regards the Flavoured E40K post, I'd be interested to see what people
who currently play SM2 or SM1 think of this. So far, I've had little
feedback, apart from those who were astounded at it's size. For which
the senders have my thanks.

Does anyone out there have any idea what Imperial Sabres and Spartans
are?

Finally, for anyone who's interested in part II-B, The Orks, I have all
the units, including Madboyz, Mek Gargants, and Blood Axe Imperial gear,
but the organisations are taking a long time. Basically, I want to make
sure that all Ere We Go/Freebooterz legal mobs can be shoehorned into
E40K. That and making sure Blood Axes don't dominate.
--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo