[Epic] Titans/SMs codexes?

From: Jason N Siebert <siebs_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 17:57:14 +0000

Does anyone know where to find copies of the Sm?Titan codexes or rule
books? without trying to track down a box set?
My players and I were wanting a copy of the old 2nd ed rulebooks and
codexed for Titans ans SMs. We were interested in the rulesand info
included in them. We find that the rules for the new 3d ed Epic 40k are
somne what cheesie and cut down compared to what otheres have said about
the 2nd ed.. Can anyone Help us?

Sieb