Re: [Epic] Titans/SMs codexes?

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 17:03:19 +0100

Jason N Siebert <siebs_at_...> has carefully scribed:

>We find that the rules for the new 3d ed Epic 40k are
>somne what cheesie and cut down compared to what otheres have said about
>the 2nd ed.. Can anyone Help us?

Sorry? You thought that the NEW epic rules were cheesy? What did you
think of 2nd Ed. Tyranids? Orks (mostly Weirdboy Towers and Gutbusters)?
Chaos?

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Keeper of the Unholy Keys, Lord of the
 /--  ---- \        and chosen of the Chaos Gods, AKA
 \--  ---- / Brother Morgan who wields the Blade of Immortals
    | |  |/         Member of the Twisted Brotherhood
   \---/
    \-/                 colen_at_...
     '           http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen