RE: [Epic] Titans and Flyers

From: Peacekeeper-� <jnug1453_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 12:25:46 -0400

I would think it reasonable to take at least 1500 points of flyers +
WE's=
 in a 3000 point force. Forex. a 3000 point IG army for me would
seem perf=
ectly OK with 6 Baneblades (2 companies), a Leviathan and a
Warlord Titan, =
or perhaps swap the Warlord for more super heavy tanks
and some flyers.

I'=
d be ok with more. Just as long as you had one or two normal detachments. M=
aybe do like 40K does. 25% of your army must be choosen from the following =
detachments. I know I commonly take lots of titans and fliers. (Of course I=
 play eldar, and the eldar infantry and tanks stink. Falcons are to expensi=
ve for what they do, and aspects arn't numerous enough.)

                        -James