Re: [Epic] Battle Report: Short and Sweet- Yeagh right!!

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 21:44:22 -0400

> Watch vs the French, but was the 54th Mass. Regt vs the South. (see
Ouch. It seems that the Orks can easily fall into this trap by being
played 'in character'. I have lost many games by role-playing my
armies, but it's usually fun even when you're losing.

> table [3 ft x 6 ft (90 cm x 150 cm ] vs a large table [4 ft x 8 ft
We usually fight on a 4x6 which seems balanced all around.

> ISN #6 Not getting rid of blast marks is a BAD thing. I lost about
I hear you here. My space marines did the same thing your orks did. I
hadn't had this happen before and it was utterly devastating. At least
those ones are out of the way (I hope). Did you try the new tribe
rules? - Goffs or Death Skulls would have done better here.

> idea (which I knew, I plead "brain fart"), the thing that ate my lunch

Ah, the famous 'brain fart', I know it well. How did I get three
warlord titans destroyed, you ask? Ha.

Hopefully you both had fun and I'm sure the orks will be back for a good
butt-kicking the other way. So far I'm around 50-50 with my Imperials
against Bart's Orks. I think they are pretty well balanced as opponents
for the Imperium.

Regards,

- Erik