Re: [Epic] Message que Errors

From: David Dresser <lemming_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 00:47:31 -0700

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
> One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
>
> Sauron1 writes; The Swedish University server seems to have taken a random
> dislike to our posts! Anyone else getting thease "EXPIRED IN QUE"
> notifications? sauron1

Yeah. Some silly mailer daemon is returning them to the epic list as
undeliverable. I went ahead and tried to unsubscribe the guy who's
account they were getting sent to (rude? probably.. but if doubling the
message traffic isn't enough, imagine what would happen if two accounts
like that got on the list..) but it had already been done. Still gonna
be getting those messages for the next 32-odd hours though.

-Lemm