Re: [Epic] Warlock Titan weapons

From: Teras I. Cassidy <summittr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 1997 10:40:20 -0800

Philip Charlton wrote:

> Well, I just got my Warlock Titan in the post today, so here's a question
> for other Eldar players. I got a pulsar, psi-cannon and a power fist, so what
> do you find is the best weapon fit? I plan on using the Titan as either a
> phantom or a warlock, depending on how I feel at the time. Psi-cannon sounds
> cool but it's only 50cm, and I know everyone likes pulsars (um, except for
> non-eldar players :)

I always mount a Psi-Cannon on a Warlock Titan. This is by far the best
weapon for this Titan (in my humble opinion). The no armour save rule is
just the best and puts the fear of "Khaine" into your opponent. I have
as yet (I've played Epic for 4 years)not been in a Close Combat situation
with my Warlock. You must move up first turn to compensate for the range
and place your Titan well. Thus I say Psi plus Pulsar.

If you choose to go for the Phantom the situation changes as the roll to
hit with the Psi is reduced and you may be placed in a CC situation. So
Pulsar plus Fist.

Teras