Re: [Epic] Warlock Titan weapons

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 14:19:01 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 4-Feb-97 Re: [Epic] Warlock Titan we.. by "Teras I.
Cassidy"_at_agt.n
> just the best and puts the fear of "Khaine" into your opponent. I have
> as yet (I've played Epic for 4 years)not been in a Close Combat situation
> with my Warlock. You must move up first turn to compensate for the range
> and place your Titan well. Thus I say Psi plus Pulsar.

    I admit I'll be more careful next time, but I got charged on turn 2
with a pack of trolls with long legs. I took out about 4-5, but then
one got through and did bad things to my head, I believe.

    Besides, one advance isn't enough to hit anything worthwhile.
You're still 5cm short of the deployment zone...

Mark