Re: [Epic] Message expired in queue

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 11:59:30 -0700 (PDT)

> From
> http://rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de/~rotter/WWW/WH40K/Dwarf/wd_index.html
> that is, the White Dwarf Index, they are described as "Sabre Tank
> Hunters".
>
> So it sounds to me like they're uparmoured Rhinos (ie Predators) with an
> AT weapon instead of a zillion lascannon. Must add them in V 1.2
>
> Now all I've got to find is:
> Imperium Sabre Tank Hunter WD120/45 - this I have, in summary
> anyway
> Imperium Spartan WD119/60 - this too

I have all the stuff on them.

> Imperial Glaive WD120/08
This later became the Baneblade

> Imperial Falchion WD120/08
This became the shadowsword

> IG Pegasus Amphibious Assault Vehicle CJ09/18
> Space Marine Servitor WD166/16
> Imperial Guard White Shields WD111/16
They are the same as cultists stat wise, but they are kids aspiring to be IG.

> Imperial Dropship WD117/12 (Is this a Thunderhawk??)
It was called something different. It could not take off again once
landed (controlled crash), it had a plasma cannon on the hull.

I have dug out the appropriate articles but they are at home...
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of