Re: [Epic]GW Lawsuit

From: Robert Lenghaus <lenghaus_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 09:18:45 +1000 (EST)

Are Demonblade in any way related to the Inquisition minitures I've seen
in Melbourne in the last 2-3 months, Even though I don't realy like 40k,
the minis I've seen make great Chaos and Ork substitutes, the're much more
like old GW minis with lots of skulls and a more primitive weapon type
look. The good thing is that they are less than half the price of GW. I
wish somebody would do GW 1/300th minis (dirtside minis only realy work
for IG)

Rob L.