Re: [Epic]GW Lawsuit

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 10:17:08 -0400

Sauron1 writes; ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!

        Somehow I thought that 1/300 was twice as small as Epic! My sons play
Mechwarior and are getting into that new Robot suit/power armor one. I
recently added money to a pool of fellow wargamers getting into a rule
system called "BLUE MAX" for W.W.I aircraft. We are sending for multiple
copies of the rules, but are using the planes from a different
manufacturer. The planes are four to a pack and each has about a 3/4 wing
span! It must have been that scale size I was thinking about. sauron1